top of page
Couple of Kangaroos

Australian Visa

​Organising a holiday  or business trip can be stressful enough without the added stress of getting a visa.

We provide a friendly and efficient service. So why not let us take the pressure off so you can relax. As well as assisting with France schengen visas, we also assist with Australian short stay visas.

Here at Nexus, we want your experience to be like you expect your holiday to be, relaxing and stress free.

We can assist with tourist visas to Australia. See information below.

A visa is an officially approved document issued by authorised bodies for the government, in accordance with the laws of the country, to foreign citizens applying to enter, leave or transit through the country. In line with international law and practice, any sovereign state is entitled to make its own decisions as to whether to allow a foreign citizen to enter or leave its borders, and to issue or refuse to issue a visa, or to revoke an issued visa according to its own laws.

Based on these laws and regulations, Embassy Consular officials may decide on the type of visa, number of entries, validity period and duration of stay, and may also refuse a visa application or revoke an issued visa.

All visa fees once paid are non-refundable irrespective of the outcome of the visa application and duration granted


Tourist Visa :

For clients planning to visit Australia for holiday, sightseeing, social or recreational reasons, to visit relatives, friends or for other short-term non-work purposes. You must not work whilst in Australia. Limited volunteer work may be acceptable. You must not engage in any studies or training for more than three months.

Visitor Business Visa.

Clients planning to visit Australia for business purposes, for example, to attend a conference or training session, to conduct business with an Australia-based organisation, to conduct business negotiations or for an exploratory business visit.  Business activities do not include acting, musical performances or commercial film making.

Processing Time:

Normally applications are processed within 4-5 working days. However, The Embassy does have some peak times. It is advisable to start your visa application at least 15 days before your intended travel date.

How To Apply:

The Visa Application Form, Family Information Form, Appointment of a Agent Form etc., all have to be completed on-line. These applications change very frequently, so it is best to get the latest forms from us.

Our Application Pack contains a Document Check list.

1. We send you on-line links to these documents.
2. You complete the application on-line.
3. Print out the application.
4. Sign it.
5. Send it to us with all your supporting documents.
6. Pay the Fee on-line (details are in the Application Pack).

Please contact us for the latest Application Pack.

Office - 0203 598 7413

Mark - 07912 124 119

Eric - 07881 943 324


As a guide the current price is £ 250.00. This includes all Embassy and Nexus Visas fees.

Due to fluctuations in the currency exchange, we will quote you a Visa Fee when you first contact us.

In almost all cases the Embassy charges a fee. If we handle your application, we charge an additional fee in return for providing advice on the requirements, taking responsibility for ensuring that your documentation is correct, and sending a courier to queue up on your behalf to obtain the visa.

The fee can be paid on-line. Full details are provided in our Application Pack


Post or bring your application to us at

Office - 0203 598 7413

Mark - 07912 124 119

Eric - 07881 943 324



Please note that the list of requirements provided here is a summary only, additional documentation could be requested by the Embassy.

Passport -

Passport Photo’s -

Proof of UK Residency -

Proof of Funds -

Proof of Employment -



Proof of Travel -

Proof of Accommodation -

Travel Insurance -



Travel Itinerary -


Staying with Friends or Family -

Original, signed passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.

2 x Passport photographs.

UKBA Biometric Card or Visa in your passport.
This should be valid for a minimum of three months after the date of your return from your holiday destination.

Copy of a last 3 months bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds for your entire period whilst you are away.

A recent  letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job.
Self Employed.
A letter from your accountant or bank manager or
A copy of your business license and tax return.
Retired or Un-Employed.
Submit proof that you have sufficient funds i.e. proof of your retirement fund or travellers cheques to cover your expenses whilst abroad.

Confirmation of your return flights to and from the UK.

Confirmed hotel reservations issued directly from the hotel – and must have the names of all guests.
If renting a private house etc., Mortgage or lease copies.
Without a lease, please submit a letter from the owner of the house stating the duration and the contract terms of your stay

Travel Insurance Certificate showing that you are covered for the entire trip.

A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation. The letter must original and bear a signature of the applicant
Ask us for a template.

If visiting friends or family, you must provide :
A letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, who is responsible for the expenses, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host's status in Australia ie. Copy of their Australia passport's information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Australia, copies of their Australia residence permit and their national passport's information pages.
2. If you will be receiving financial support from a host or other sponsor in Australia, please provide a copy of that individual's bank statement.



The Electronic Travel Authority System (ETA), an invisible electronic visa, is available to holders of the following passports for stays up to 3 months:

Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (S.A.R. passport holders), Iceland, Ireland Rep, Italy, Japan, Korea (South), Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States & Vatican City;Holders of United Kingdom passports.

However passports where the holder's nationality is shown to be British National (Overseas) - (BN(O) passports) can only be processed for an ETA if resident in & applying in Hong Kong

Holders of Taiwan passports can only be processed for an ETA if resident in & applying in Taiwan;

Citizens from all countries listed above, except BNO & Taiwanese passport holders can apply for a Visitor ETA or Short Validity Business ETA from the Department of Immigration & Multicultural & Indigenous Affairs website.

Citizens of countries not listed above and those wishing to stay longer than 3 months should apply for a non-ETA "label" visa.

Please be aware, the Australian High Commission has very strict standards, to support your application you must provide any documents that prove you are settled in the UK and will be returning after your visit to Australia.

bottom of page