Given that all necessary documents are provided, visa can be processed within 4 working days.
How To Apply:
The Application Pack contains an Application Form and a Document Checklist.
1. You complete the application.
2. Sign it.
3. Send it to us with all your supporting documents.
4. Pay the Fee on-line (details are in the Application Pack).
A visa is an officially approved document issued by authorised bodies for the government, in accordance with the laws of the country, to foreign citizens applying to enter, leave or transit through the country. In line with international law and practice, any sovereign state is entitled to make its own decisions as to whether to allow a foreign citizen to enter or leave its borders, and to issue or refuse to issue a visa, or to revoke an issued visa according to its own laws.
Based on these laws and regulations, Embassy Consular officials may decide on the type of visa, number of entries, validity period and duration of stay, and may also refuse a visa application or revoke an issued visa.
EGYPT VISAS !!!
Anyone from any African country will need a visa BEFORE travelling to Egypt.
THERE ARE NO MORE VISAS ON ARRIVAL!!
All visa fees once paid are non-refundable irrespective of the outcome of the visa application and duration granted
WHAT TYPE OF VISA?
Visitor Business Visa:
Business visa are needed for conferences, seminars and training or business courses.
Single Entry Visa :
Single Entry Visas are valid for 6 months and allow a maximum stay of 60 days in Egypt ONLY.
Multiple Entry Visa :
Multiple Entry Visas are valid for 6 months and allow a collective stay of 90 days in Egypt ONLY.
A multiple entry visa is valid for one individual passport, and allows the applicant to travel more than once to Egypt, within the 6 months validity.
Only one visa is required if passport holder has children under 16 years old added to his/her passport.
Children who have their own passports (including babies) require a visa on their passports. If under 16 and applying without an adult then a letter from the parent or legal guardian is necessary.
Please contact us for the latest Application Pack.
Office - 0203 598 7413
Eric - +44 (0) 7881 943324
THE FEE ?
Single Entry Tourist Visa: takes 4 days and costs £96.00
Single Entry Business Visa: takes 4 days and costs £196.00
In almost all cases the Embassy charges a fee. If we handle your application, we charge an additional fee in return for providing advice on the requirements, taking responsibility for ensuring that your documentation is correct, and sending a courier to queue up on your behalf to obtain the visa.
The fee can be paid on-line. Full details are provided in our Application Pack
GETTING YOUR DOCUMENTS TO NEXUS VISAS
QUICK DOCUMENT CHECK LIST
Please note that the list of requirements provided here is a summary only, additional documentation could be requested by the Embassy.
Passport Photo’s -
Proof of UK Residency -
Proof of Funds -
Proof of Employment -
Proof of Travel -
Proof of Accommodation -
Travel Insurance -
Travel Itinerary -
Original, signed passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
2 x Passport photographs.
UKBA Biometric Card or Visa in your passport.
This should be valid for a minimum of three months after the date of your return from your holiday destination.
Copy of a last 3 months bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds for your entire period whilst you are away.
A recent letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job.
A letter from your accountant or bank manager or
A copy of your business license and tax return.
Retired or Un-Employed.
Submit proof that you have sufficient funds i.e. proof of your retirement fund or travellers cheques to cover your expenses whilst abroad.
Confirmation of your return flights to and from the UK.
Confirmed hotel reservations issued directly from the hotel – and must have the names of all guests.
Travel Insurance Certificate showing that you are covered for the entire trip.
Ask us for a template.
INCORRECT DOCUMENTATION MAY RESULT IN YOUR VISA APPLICATION BEING REJECTED. PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION.
Please be aware, the Embassy has very strict standards. To support your application you must provide any documents that prove you are settled in the UK and your intention is to return to the UK.
1. Nationals from UK , EU and USA travelling to Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab, Nuweiba and Taba resorts ONLY, for a maximum of 14 DAYS, do not require a visa prior to travelling as a free entry permission stamp will be granted upon arrival. If they intend to travel outside of the above mentioned areas they MUST obtain a Visa.
2. Nationals from (Arab countries) are advised to contact the Consulate before applying for the visa in order to confirm the required documentation.
3. For The following nationalities and holders of Travel Documents, please see Section I: Iran, Tunisia, Somalia, Morocco, Algeria, Lebanon, Iraq, Palestine, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Sudan (non residents in the UK), Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, Burundi, Rwanda, Liberia, Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Mali, Niger, Chad, Israel, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Moldova, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Myanmar.
4. In addition to UK and EU nationals, citizens of the following countries can obtain visa upon arrival at any of the Egyptian ports of entry: Australia, Canada, Croatia, Georgia, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Macedonia, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, Serbia, Ukraine and USA.
5. Chinese students can obtain a single entry tourist visa provided that the following requirements are met:
• All the ordinary requirements for applying for a visa to Egypt (check the sections for 'applying for visa in person or by post')
• A letter from a recognized UK University addressed to the Egyptian Consulate, stating duration of enrolment.
• Return flight ticket.
• Minimum of 6 months validity on UK student visa.
6. Malaysian nationals
• Malaysian nationals can stay in Egypt for up to two weeks without a visa. If their stay exceeds two weeks, the usual requirements apply.
7. Any nationality that is not mentioned above, requires a visa prior to travel.
8. No vaccinations are required for tourists travelling from the U.K. to Egypt. Applicants are advised to check with their G.P. for any vaccination recommendations.
9. EU & USA Nationals are exempted from registration with the local police.
10. Visitors from Egyptian origin or married to Egyptian nationals can obtain a multiple visa free of charge upon providing official proof such as an Egyptian ID or a Marriage Certificate.
11. There is a limit of L.E.5,000 and $10,000 or equivalent, on the amount of cash allowed to be carried in or out of Egypt.
12. Residency visas can only be applied for and obtained in Egypt.
13. Work permits can only be obtained from the local authorities in Egypt, (for further details please check work permits).
14. Pets accompanied by passengers travelling to Egypt require a health certificate legalised by the Veterinary authorities in the United Kingdom indicating all required vaccinations have been administered to the pet, especially Rabies. The administered date of vaccinations should not exceed one year and should not be less than one month.