Portuguese Schengen Visa
What do I do Next ????
To start the process, simply click on the link below. Complete our on-line booking request, click on submit to return the form to us..
Once the Appointment is made we will send you an email with an Appointment Confirmation + Application Pack + Document Checklist.
GETTING YOUR DOCUMENTS TO NEXUS VISAS
Post or bring your application to us at
Office - 0203 598 7413
Eric - +44 (0) 7881 943 324
Mark - +44 (0) 7912 124 119
PORTUGUESE BIOMETRIC VISAS
You can get you a Portuguese Schengen Visa in 2 - 3 weeks for some passport holders from the date of your appointment. Most passport holders may take less time.
You are now required to do your Biometrics for a Portuguese Schengen visa. The Portuguese Embassy has outsourced this function to VFS Global based in Liverpool Street.
Why Use Nexus?
• We make your Appointment, send you a Confirmation + Application Pack + Documents Checklist.
• You send us scans (no photos) of all the docuementation.
• We fill out your application form and thoroughly check all your documents. We prepare them in the correct order for submission to the Embassy.
• Once the application is prepared for you, you make payment of our Nexus fee detailed below, we then post the application to you, you will then sign the relevant boxes on the application form and add your original documentation to the application, ready for submission.
•You will then go in and submit your application and complete your biometrics personally.
• You will also need to pay the embassy fee and processing centre fee (detailed below) at the time of application.
• Once your schengen visa is ready, You can either collect it personally or if you have pre arranged for the return service from the processing centre they will post/courier it back to you.
Let Nexus save you time and give you peace of mind...
• Time because we prepare your application for you.
• And peace of mind that everything has been prepared correctly to insure the best possible outcome
Multiple Entry & Validity of Visas
1. Please note that a multiple entry visa is issued at the DISCRETION of the Embassy. Even if you have requested a multiple entry visa on your application it is by no means guaranteed that you will get one.
2. The validity (length) period is also at the discretion of the Embassy.
3. Once the Embassy have made their decision we will not enter into any discussion or correspondence over these two issues.
Visa Application Fees
1. Visa fees
The full Nexus fee must be paid direct to Nexus Visas at least 2 days before your visa appointment date. On the day of the appointment You will pay the Consulate Fee and all the relevant fees direct to VFS Global.
Please note: Payment of the visa fee and the service fee does not guarantee that a visa will be granted. The visa fee and the service fee are both non-refundable and non-transferable if the visa application is denied by the Consulate-General or if you decide to terminate/withdraw your application.
If you are a spouse of an EEA or EU national and you are travelling with your spouse, there is no consulate fee to pay, all other fees still apply.
All fees are subject to change
All fees are non-refundable
0203 598 7413
Eric: 07881 943 324
Mark: 07912 124 119