top of page


Below is information regarding Settling in the UK. Please give us a call to see if we can assist you.

Tel: 0203 598 7413


Settling in the UK

Once you have lived legally in the UK for 5 continous years, you may be able to apply for permission to settle here. This is known as 'indefinite leave to remain (ILR) or Settlement.   We can assist wtih Indefinite Leave to Remain once you have completed 5 years on any of these visas 



Click here for information

  • Ancestry Visa

  • UK Spouse Visa

  • Tier 2 (General) Visa 

bottom of page