top of page


Below is information regarding Family of a settled person. Please give us a call to see if we can assist you.

Tel: 0203 598 7413


Family of a settled person

You need a ‘family of a settled person’ visa if you want to stay (‘remain’) with a family member who’s living in the UK permanently and you are :

To qualify for this catergory you need to be:


Click here for information

  • already in the UK

  • from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland

  • Partner

  • Unmarried / Same sex partner

  • Fiance / Proposed civil partner

  • Child or children

bottom of page